7.26.2013

missin and reminiscin







I've been missing college a lot lately, so I dug up these iPhone and webcam pics from freshman year with the help of Paigey.

1. Spring Break: Panama City Beach, FL. It was a paint party; need I say more?
2. Ry's car: the six hour roadtrip back home to Sav. Sleepyheads.
3. Buzz Lightyear and Captain America, also known as Ryan and Katie. It was a superhero party.
4. Not sure where this was, but it appears I'm wearing Willie's shirt. And he's got on his 2Chainz beads.
5. Will and Paige and moi in 227 en route to D pool after Carlitos.
6. Me in front of some cool building we found on our way to get pierced at Planet 3.

2 comments:

  1. ugh i miss this every picture describes freshman year and makes me sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know; and lol at the fact that we still haven't seen that white tank top from the bottom pic since that fateful day..

      Delete