7.09.2013

granolove


Today I made granola, and that is my big accomplishment. I named it Granolove because I love it so much. Creative, I know. It was actually really easy, and also tastes super amazing. I modified a recipe from my favorite raw food blog, My New Roots. Here's how ya do it:

You'll need:
-4 cups raw oats
-1 cup raw almonds chopped
-1/4 tsp sea salt
-3 tbsp cocoa chia flax seed blend
-sprinkle winkle of cinnamon
-1/3 cup organic maple syrup
-splash of vanilla extract
-4 tbsp coconut oil

Preheat oven to 350.
Simmer oil and syrup on low heat.
Combine dry ingredients in a big bowl.
Pour liquid ingredients into the bowl and stir well.
Dump on cookie sheet, spread out, put in oven.
Bake for 10 minutes, take out and mix, then repeat mixing every five minutes until golden brown.
Ta freakin da, your very own granola.

Enjoy this snack by itself, with fruit, almond milk, cultured coconut milk, or whatever else floats your boat.





No comments:

Post a Comment