7.14.2013

aztec healing clay







bee ring: ShopSCAD, nail polish: Nails Inc Leather in Noho, tank: 21Men

I found this clay powder under my sink today and forgot that I had bought it like a hundred years ago at the Vitamin Shoppe. It kinda has this cool pulsating effect, and it turns my face the color of my bathroom which is always entertaining. Wanna mix some up yourself? Here's how:

Ingredients:
-2 Tbsp Indian Healing Bentonite Clay
-2 Tbsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix together till all the clay gets wet. Add a little more vinegar if needed. Smear on face. You'll start to feel it dry; don't leave it on for more than ten minutes. Do five if you have super sensitive skin. To take it off, soak a washcloth in hot water and hold it to your face til it melts off. When it's all gone, moisturise with coconut oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment