7.26.2013

freshmen on film
















photos by Ryan Day and Paige MacCready

I had to.

1. WELCOME TO MOE'S: Ry makin burritos.
2. Me on Earth Day with a green tea latte wearing Free People everything and MK sunnies.
3. 227 Lyfe: Ry being sexy, featuring my wrist wearing his Timex.
4. Tucker and Cash slurpin spilled Floko off the floor. Waste not.
5. Me attempting to study art history after Ry gave me a thigh tatt. I think it was of a face eating a banana, and a heart saying 'I don't love cats'. 
6. Taylor, Paige, and Aidan on my birthday.
7. Briceson the gymnast. He's always upside down.
8. Just your everyday average fairy galloping through the park on a Sunday afternoon spreading love and joy. 
9. Me on a bench after telling Ry I loved him for the first time.
10. Aidan and his surfboard. They're basically inseperable.
11. More tatts by Ryan. 
12. The Inn Paradise, PCBFL: Room 207. 
13. Ry Ry makes me giggle. (Rainbow tank from Civvies).
14. Me and Ry on Tybee holla. 
15. Ryan's eating my face guys okay. This was before the Get Leid warehouse fiesta. 

So many fun times, so many memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment