8.10.2013

pillow lists: dreamy things

pillow lists: dreamy things



My high school art teacher used to have us make these things called pillow lists. As the story goes, they were invented in China I think it was. Girls used to write lists of things they liked and put them under their pillows at night. Tamcon had as do them in order to get ideas for projects. I'm not so sure I got many projects out of it, but they sure are fun to make. I'm a little sick and haven't gotten out of bed much today, so I made a 'dreamy things' list.

1. The other-wordly and sweetly oneiric notes of songs from The xx have been putting me to sleep this past week since Ry has been gone. 
2. Lavender macarons will always be a favorite of mine.
3. Yogi tea Skin Detox blend is a twice daily for me.
4. Aura Cacia Lavender Harvest room mist leaves the air with a divine sleepy scent. 
5. H&M pjs. I like mine supersoft and barely there. 
6. Silk stockings. I've had a lingerie obsession since about the age of 17. I used to go into my mothers armoir and steal her thigh highs and lacy bras from when she was my age and wear them without her knowing. I still have a lot of it. 
7. Lipsmackers. Remember these from kindergarden? I never got rid of my collection.
8. Voluspa French Cade Lavender candle. As Erin from Anthro would say, "It smells like a frickin man". Yum.
9. Intimately Free People bra.
10. Minuit Douze Vismara Shorts. Precious and femme. Just how I like my sleep shorts. 
11. Sleep mask. 
12. Caudalíe VinoPure Purifying Mask. Smells like sweet grapes and olives.
13. Lollia Relax Lavender and Honey perfume. My new fragrance. 
14. Chantal Thomass Ensens' Moi Bikini. My favorite brand of French lingerie. 
15. Kiehl's Creme de Corps body cream. Literally the greatest moisturizer on the planet. Ry says I have the softest skin at SCAD (lol). This is why. 

Sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment