8.08.2013

born and raised

















I came back from Texas with a 35mm Nikon from Ry, and it just somehow took me forever to drive two miles up the road to Walgreens for new batteries. No matter; here's roll number one. I'm pleased.

1. two bearded dudes who seemed a little disgruntled that i was taking their pic
2. bridge bokeh
3. trouvé boots and a white sundress
4. the roosevelt bridge
5. sandpit at keylime café
6. southwest rivers end way
7. don't ask me why i took a picture of this sign
8. some grass down the street from me
9. median flowers
10. watching the sun sink into the earth
11. accidental hand shot i ended up liking; i was trying to adjust the blurriness. oops
12. kilwins ice cream
13. favorite gap jeans
14. the lyric theater
15. windstone
16, a stop sign

There you have it. Katie Smith, south Florida born and raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment