8.09.2013

my gdf kitchen endeavors: coconut banana cream smoothie




I was just cleaning my room when I happened upon a (sealed) free sample packet of Hemp Hearts seeds that some kind old woman handed to me in WholeBody one day. So I decided to make a smoothie with it. Here's how I did it:

You will need:
-handfull of shelled hemp seeds
-a scoop or so of cocoa chia flax seeds
-2 frozen bananas
-about a cup of coconut milk
-a splash of almond milk

Assembling process:
-dump all ingredients in your blender
-push the blend button
-ta da you're done

As you can see this is not a very precise but very easy recipe to follow. I just kind of used the ingredients I found in my fridge. It turned out really good, and tastes really bananacreamy. Oh, and it's good for you too. Totally GDF. (Gluten and dairy free).

2 comments: