3.05.2013

caudalíe


(l to r) lip balm, beauty elixir, and purifying mask

These are three of my favorite Caudalíe products. I picked them up at a Bordelaise pharmacie this summer, and lately I've been wishing American drugstores would carry such magical liquids. Yet alas, we must make do with whatever paraben infested skin care items CVS and Walgreens deem acceptable to sell. Whatever I'm digressing. 

The lip balm and the mask are super, but the beauty elixir is beyond words and worth every euro (or dollar if you get it here at Sephora). It smells a bit like bitter orange peel but is also sweet because of the mint. Essence of rose and sharp rosemary are also present. Overall it is a very refreshing experience, splashing this mystical juice onto your face. It was a sad day when I squirted the last few drops from its etched glass bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment